Interested in a Garden Plot?
- Plots are assigned on a first come, first served basis starting May 1st
- Preference will be given to owners in good standing
- Grow fruits, vegetables, herbs, or flowers of your choice!
- Water faucet available
- Tell your friends and neighbours!
Each gardener is responsible for planting, weeding, watering, and harvesting their plots.
For more information or to request a plot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-984-2450.
Benefits of Gardening
- Meet your neighbours
- Foster community spirit
- Create fresh, safe, and affordable food
- Relieve stress and improve health
- Help educate people about where their food comes from