The brand new Community Garden was opened in the spring of 2021!
The garden plots were completed by the developer La Vita Land Inc. in the summer of 2020. 12 planter plots are available for residents to plant and grow their gardens.
Interested in a Garden Plot?
- Plots are assigned on a first come, first served basis starting April 1st
- Grow fruits, vegetables, herbs, or flowers of your choice!
- Water faucet available
- Tell your friends and neighbours!
Each gardener is responsible for planting, weeding, watering, and harvesting their plots.
For more information or to request a plot, please email email@example.com or call 403-984-2450.
Benefits of Gardening
- Meet your neighbours
- Foster community spirit
- Create fresh, safe, and affordable food
- Relieve stress and improve health
- Help educate people about where their food comes from